Refund & Return Policy
Refund and Returns
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
At Pooja Products we have a selection of products, grocery and flower items you know and trust. Our Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights and outlines stated in the consumer rights Australia. Our commitment to you to ensure you are satisfied with your Pooja Products shopping experience.
At Pooja Products we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services. It is important to remember that flowers are a perishable, natural product that will react to their immediate indoor environment and external weather conditions. With almost 5 years’ experience, Pooja Products ensure only the freshest and highest quality flowers are hand selected and bought twice a week. Unfortunately once we dispatch our flowers a number of changes in condition may result in their longevity being reduced.
Care instructions must be followed thoroughly in order to increase the life span and enjoyment of your flowers. To assist in prolonging their life, we recommend keeping them in refrigeration until ready for use. Extreme heat or changes in climate may also have an adverse effect on the flowers. Unfortunately, with all the possible variables, it is difficult for Pooja Products to guarantee the flower quality in every case.
One Day Return Policy for Perishable products
On average, the flowers should last between 2 and 4 days under refrigeration. Should your flowers perish within a day of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, Pooja Products will be happy to resend new set of Products (if available) or store credit. Pooja Products reserves the right to request photos or images of the original products.
Pooja Products requires that any dissatisfaction with the freshness of the products be communicated to Pooja Products Customer Service within a day of delivery or pick up.To assist us in quality control, it is our policy to collect the original flowers. Regretfully, we cannot arrange a resend of fresh products to you if the original products are disposed of or images are unavailable.
All Other Products
For all goods other than Perishable Products, if for any reason You are unsatisfied with Your purchase, You can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organize to return the Product and receive either a credit or refund of the purchase price of Your Product (excluding initial delivery charges and a re-stocking fee). The re-stocking fee for these Products will be 15% of the original purchase price, or $35 (whichever is lower). Where a product listing specifically excludes returns under this policy, no returns under this policy will be permitted.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Pooja Products via the phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Pooja Products staff in order to facilitate your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the Product is in your possession. The Product is deemed to be in your possession under the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- A re-stocking fee may apply. The re-stocking fee will be calculated at 15% of the original purchase price, or $35 (whichever is lower).
- The 14 day period within which you are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that you accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to Pooja Products within 10 business days of your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which you are seeking a credit or refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Pooja Products staff provides to you.
- After receiving the returned Products, Pooja Products will issue a credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- Pooja Products reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.